* The Industrial Doctorates Plan guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data requested on this form, pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU/2016/679). The purpose is to respond to requests notified via this form.
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday from 09:00 to 17:00 and Friday from 09:00 to 14:00.
1. What is the minimum mark for admission to an industrial doctorate programme?
6.5/10. This is based on all studies that qualify for admission to a doctorate. Normally an undergraduate/bachelor's degree and a university master's degree. In any case, you should contact the university offering the doctoral programme to ensure your eligibility.
2. Must I comply with all the requirements for entry?
Yes, unless otherwise stated.
3. How can I submit my application for a proposal?
You can consult the section DO YOU WANT TO BE AN INDUSTRIAL DOCTOR? to view the detailed process. In summary, you must fill in the section DATA TO BE FILLED IN BY THE CANDIDATE of the DI proposal for which you want to present the candidacy and send the resulting form to the email address email@example.com
4. Can I submit more than one application at a time?
Yes, as long as you meet the requirements for each offer.
5. How can I find out the status of my application?
It is up to the company/university to inform candidates of the status of their application.
1. What type of company can apply for funding?
Private companies with a place of work in Catalonia (regardless of where its corporate domicile is located) and public corporations subject to the Catalan Statute of Public Enterprises.
2. Which universities can offer industrial doctorate programmes?
All public and private universities in the Catalan university system.
3. What parties are necessary to submit a project?
At least one university and one company, although more than one company may be involved and a research centre, technology centre or hospital foundation as a third party.
4. What requirements must the thesis supervisor meet?
The thesis supervisor must be part of an active recognised research group (SGR) of the Generalitat de Catalunya or a researcher from the ICREA programme or be a recipient of European Research Council (ERC) funding.
5. What are the basic steps of an ID project?
First, send the duly completed proposal form to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, for publication.
Then, select a candidate.
Finally, apply for the grant through the Virtual Procedures Office (VPO) of the Generalitat de Catalunya and attach the required documentation (collaboration agreement, selection report, document of admission to the doctorate and certificates of the academic record of the selected candidate).
If you need documentation in English or Spanish, or for any other questions send an email to: email@example.com